Superbish's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 secret about LR setups you might have missed

Go down

The #1 secret about LR setups you might have missed Empty The #1 secret about LR setups you might have missed

Post by Superbish Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:22 am

Okay it's not really a secret, but Lost Realm team setups are important. It was awhile before I caught on to how they worked and when I double checked with the members of the IGG forums, there were more experienced members than me who didn't realize this simple tip. If you want your LR battle altar team to defend effectively, your team should face in the proper direction. The same goes for when you are leaving a demon team setup for your friends. I will explain with pics below.

The #1 secret about LR setups you might have missed H1gKZgE

This is normally how I set my team when I am attacking a demon and sometimes regular LR battles against the NPC enemy heroes:

The #1 secret about LR setups you might have missed GmHGqkd

Now, when you want to leave a demon team for your friends or guild mates, flip your team and save it like this:

The #1 secret about LR setups you might have missed Y2GKO

If you already know all this, great, but if you didn't you will now notice players with killer teams who are leaving them backwards, thus making it easier to kill them off and win back your altars. Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell anyone!

Superbish
Admin

https://superbishccguide.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum